VMAX® A1 Plus™ DVRs support HD-Analog and HD-TVI signals up to 5MP, and CVBS up to 960H. The DVRs offer a seamless upgrade to HD resolution for new ROI from existing coaxial infrastructure. The VMAX® A1 Plus™ can record 1080p video at real-time 30fps. Up the Coax (UTC) remote configuration is available with all compatible cameras. The VMAX® A1 Plus™ DVRs are available in 4-, 8- and 16-channel models with up to 20TB of storage.
To access the demo from DW's C3™ Software:
- Go to the C3™ product page and download the software for free.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the software.
- Enter the admin password for the software itself. The default login information is admin with no password (leave blank).
- In the left pane, highlight the Site folder, right-click, and click Add/Edit Site.
- Click Refresh to search for sites on the internal network. The Sites Found pane displays the sites that are within the same network as C3CMS.
- Highlight the site to register and then click Add to move them to the Registered sites pane.
- Verify the recorder's username and password and click OK.
- You can also manually add the site by clicking New Site and entering the recorder's information.
- Select the site from the sites list. From the left pane, right-click, and then click Live. The live video data will display in the center pane.
To access the demo with the VMAX Plus™ app:
- Go into the app store and search for VMAX Plus™ and install the application for free.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the VMAX Plus™ app.
- Select to add a new site and enter the demo site's information from this page.
- Once saved, select the device from the device list to pull up live video.